Friday, January 18, 2008

Oh, so many things!

Another lovely state holiday today!

Many options, a very relaxing day. I went to the gym for spinning, knit, caught up on recorded television, shopped a bit, met my parents for lunch, knit some more, napped, then installed a new bird feeder!

Well, first let me share a few photos from the snowstorm that hit the homefront yesterday, but never made it to the office. I simply walked to lunch in cold rain. Very pretty at the house.
Yesterday:

Today, with new bird feeder:

With the promise of more snow, I hope the birdies will be happily fed for the event.

I also bought this bright, lovely primrose while shopping for the bird feeder. The whole rack of them was so colorful, I could not resist! Unfortunately, I napped during the remaining daylight hours, so the photo does not reflect its total vibrancy:
The Icelandic sweater is coming along. When I finish the second sleeve, I will join the body with both sleeves then begin the colorwork of the yoke.
With the weekend plus another holiday on Monday, she may be coming together!

Happy Lee-Jackson Day.

1 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

what a lucky girl! the sweater looks great--you've got a knack for the fair isle I'd say. let's knit on Monday!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home