Thursday, January 03, 2008

Back to real life

Well, the holiday euphoria has diminished a bit. But the house is clean, so there's a new high associated with that. On the knitting front, I finished the first ball on the Icelandic sweater - I'm back to where I was when the frogging started. The stitches are smaller, so I think it's safe to start ball two. Celebrate the small successes.

I am a multiple project knitter, so in that spirit, I am going to start the sleeves even while the body is in progress. It will seem almost like different projects due to the circumference difference. Perhaps even mobile knitting once I get past the wrist detail. I need to get maximum knitting done before the mitten yarn comes in since I can barely keep up with AM even without distractions like a job and an Icelandic sweater and sleeves.

On that note, does anyone have size 9 and/or 10 dpn's I can borrow?

1 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

wish I had some for you! wish I had em in all sizes for that matter. glad the sweater's working out.

I'm formulating a baby chicken sweater in stockinette stitch right now--stay tuned!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home