Saturday, December 29, 2007

I love Saturdays

I love Saturdays. I love all stay-at-home days. Any weekend or holiday day will do. We went to the gym (I love the way that makes the rest of the day guilt-free, no matter how much loafing or eating takes place), ran a few errands (again, guilt-free as long as you were somewhat productive for a little while), then spent all afternoon lazing around. We enjoyed a delicious pork tenderloin from New Braunfels Smokehouse (a fabulous Thanksgiving surprise from Robert's mom) and Christmas leftovers (from my mom's house). After a big 'ol nap, I fixed a pot of tea in my new teapot I got for Christmas - it is SO lovely! - enjoying raspberry green tea that I also received for Christmas. It's been a delightful holiday Saturday.

Happy weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

man, I shoulda traded days with you! had one big knitting blowup after another and think I've kicked the chicken sweater to the curb. made some beautiful mitts though, they saved the day--I'll show 'em to you Mon. night. glad you had such a beautiful day.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home