Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Welcome 2008!

We had a blast of a time on New Year's Eve and have the quintessence of party favors to show for it.
We played with friends, ate, drank, and were merry. We discovered Wii. Wii, oh Wii! Much boxing and bowling. Big fun! And I have the soreness to prove it. Somehow Amy, it does make one a bit tender, even without the eight-pound ball. I think that says something for my lower-body weight routine, but I suppose that goes under "Resolutions."

I welcome in 2008 in a state of euphoria. I've worked a record few number of days since October (up to and including today), knitted more Christmas gifts than ever before, received fabulous gifts, visited lots with friends and family, and have nestled in at home with Robert on several cloudy days and cold nights. I got a teapot for Christmas which has brought a joy to me every afternoon at home since. I enjoy just gazing at it in the cabinet even when I do not have the time to sit for a spot. I handled all of my returns (I think). I have several knitting projects on the needles and yarn coming in the mail.

So, I'm off for a New Year's Day run (for a guilt-free afternoon) in my new running shirt and socks and with my shiny new ipod.

Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

what a happy way to start the new year. I started mine with a big ol fat headache in the absence of alcohol! a sad twist of fate. tomorrow is another day--hope you had a good one.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Anne Margaret said...

Here's to the Wii workout! And whatever quintessence is - it sounds like Big Fun!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home