Sunday, January 13, 2008

Blast!

With much Christmas knitting completed, I'm in search of mobile projects again. The sleeve is one option, but I like to have several options. So I pulled out a sock-in-progress. The first one is done, the second ready for the turning of the heel. I've done some socks, but still need to refer to the pattern. Well, since I worked on the first sock, I've done some tidying. No idea where the pattern is. Searched the stack. No pattern with a heel flap that looks like this one. Clearly tidying is overrated.

I've unearthed some generic sock patterns and think I can make up the rest. They're mine, so they don't have to look the same, but I do prefer they fit similarly.

Crap.

1 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

hate when that happens! you'll find it in the middle of July when you want to wear nothing but flip flops!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home