Thursday, March 13, 2008

New additions

In a house with few goings-on, little changes and new additions are a big deal!

Most recently, we had Robert's office painted. It's RED!

I know that before-and-after photos can be quite fun, but I forgot about before until after. So here it is in its final state - new prints and new lamp too. It looks quite stunning in person.


A dear friend also brought over a new addition - Wellington's little sister, Sally. She is posing with proud big brother and the feel good bunny.
A shot of her with the cheerful pansies.
I've shared that I've been going to PT for a few weeks now with good results. The PT advised me last week to get new running shoes. Here are my stylin' senior citizen shoes. Sadly, the shoes confirm it.

For the first time in several years, I found myself with no active knitting project. Nothing! Admittedly, I do have a few UFOs that are consciously on hold and will remain there for a while longer. But I had NO ACTIVE PROJECTS! I walked to get lunch with empty hands and felt a bit naked. So, announcing the next project - toe up socks with fun yarn purchased in September in Sweden. I'm very fond of them already (and it only took three times to cast on to get it right. So far.).

And as a grand finale, very very happy birthday wishes to Robert's sister Amy. Have a super fun day and weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

love the red, love the stuffed trio, but back waaay up. no project? who just bought Lamb's Pride Bulky for the Drops sweater? wasn't that you? oh, I didn't recognize you in your geriatric shoes.

8:24 AM  
Blogger amy said...

another thought. what about yoga for your hip?

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home