Thursday, February 28, 2008

Is the weekend here yet???

The blasted week continues. My dear husband is still sick. The Helsinki trip is still not confirmed. I'm going to PT for my hip. It's going well, so the therapist said to try running again. I did. It felt great! The whole rest of my body was thrilled. I had a rhythym, good energy, high spirits. All good. Until I stopped running. My hip is now angry. Livid, angered, apoplectic, enraged, foaming, fuming, furious, incensed, indignant, inflamed, infuriated, irate, ireful, mad, outraged, rabid, riled, roiled, shirty. Yes, all of these at once. After a mere 1.16 mile run.

Other little bothers are the office continue too. Little, but collectively, a bit more than I want to take in a week.

I do have many things to be grateful for - it is just my hip, not multiple body parts; the husband is sick, but not hospitalized; I do have a job; I do get vacation. And thank goodness, the weekend is coming!

1 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

oh no! big, huge, enormous, bummer. ice? NSAIDS? hope something's working! let me know how it goes. just knit, maybe that'll fix it!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home