Sunday, January 27, 2008

All sorts of exciting things!

A bevy of activity in the home.

Here's the new pillow I made under the close tutelage of my quilter extraordinaire mother. The fabric doesn't match the room, but I love it.
Here's my new kitchen floor. Yes, that is the foyer. The latest scheduled installation date is tomorrow. Updates to follow.
Here is the Icelandic sweater to date. Very exciting. However, I am unsure if it can become a cardigan at this point. Based on some articles I've read, I should have planned for that earlier. Updates to follow.
And most exciting - here's the SO on the final stretch of the 24th Annual Frostbite 15k (9.3 miles for the English among us). He finished well ahead of his goal at a speedy ~1:08. The official times and photos are not posted yet.
An exciting day!

1 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

Wow! 4 times wow! love the pillow, love the floor, and the sweater--you've been doin' some serious knittin! it looks even better than the one you bought while you were there. you could be a genuine Icelander! give the SO a bit congrats from me.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home