Friday, March 07, 2008

Feeling better

Exciting developments! One of my knitting friends has written her first pattern! He's a charmer. Here he is posing with Wellington.
His name is The-Feel-Better-Bunny as Robert was recovering from pneumonia while I made the bunny. And my friend needs all the feel better wishes she can get as she suffers through week three (or is it four) with mono.

His little facial features were one of my first attempts at embroidery, so he's a bit of an individual I'd say. He's soft and snuggable - just as a bunny should be.

He's ready for spring!

2 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

I love it! I love that each can be such an individual, just based on how you do the face. It's the artist's interpretation, Pam, there IS no wrong! Wellington looks like such the big brother, doesn't he? the question of the day: does he have a tail or not?

7:43 AM  
Blogger Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

He is super cute! I'm glad hubby is feeling better!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home