Sunday, March 16, 2008

From 0 to 60

Well, not exactly 60, but I have started a record number of projects this week.

The first, the swatch for the Drops sweater in Lambs Pride Bulky. I have not used this yarn before - I love it!!! So cushy and lush. Just lovely.

Here is the first rolled brim baby hat in Cotton Ease for the collection of new babies coming this spring. I'm not quite sure why this brim refuses to roll...

Here is one that is cooperatively rolling.


This is A Stork's Nest scarf from the January/February 2008 Piecework magazine in Knit Picks Alpaca Cloud in Peppermint Heather. This is a stash yarn that I've been excited about but failed to find the right project until now.


Here is the first of a pair of socks made from yarn I bought last fall. The nose made a debut in my last post. They are coming along pretty well!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne Margaret said...

Holy cow! That's a LOT of projects. Nice mix of the thinking and the auto-pilot projects. Go Pamelita!

5:58 AM  
Blogger amy said...

whoa! have you been hittin' the caffeine again? I'd say you have your dance card filled for quite a while. meanwhile, I'm blocked again!

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home