Saturday, August 23, 2008

Texas vacation

Boy, are we having a time! I regularly forget to take photos while out adventuring, so imagine my delight when I found 77 on the camera! Get ready!!!
The family in Dallas. A little squinty in the Texas sun, but lovely nonetheless.

The Frisco Fire Department. We had a fabulous tour of the station.


Many, many fire trucks.


Plush accomodations.



Safety Town. A model community to educate kids on how to identify and manage outdoor hazards.





A kind shot with our firefighter guide Anthony just prior to me getting whacked with an opening door behind me.

And an accomodating photo outside.

A Frisco Rough Riders game.




And excited fans.

A drive to San Antonio - these shots are in Marble Falls.



More to follow in SA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home