Sunday, August 09, 2009

What I did today.

So, how was my day? I did lots. I did not complete everything on my to do list - I never have. I always overlist myself and am thrilled when I at least finish half.

I paid some bills and wrote some notes. I love writing notes. And I'm diminishing the stash of old stamps I have. Blasted rate increases.
I cut grass.

I went to the pool (no swimsuit photos. Sorry.).

I made a big ol' mess in the kitchen.

I made a moderate mess in my office.
I knit and watched pre-recorded television shows. A requisite nap ensued. It is Sunday afternoon.


I finished the scrapbook from vacation a year ago June.



It's big and loaded with lovely photos and memories.


I cleaned up the kitchen.

I'm settling down.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

sounds delightful! you sure got a lot done, and napping? essential. xo

9:49 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

But did you watch any of my favorite movies from our childhood/adolescence that you had not seen? I think the time has come, especially with the passing of John Hughes.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home