Monday, July 13, 2009

Finished and started again!

I finished my Crabapple Blossom (I love that name!) linen sweater. The pattern is my own design, sort of, from the Handy Sweater Book of Patterns from the Yarn Lounge. An educational and rewarding effort.


I "found" the Granny Smith-colored buttons in the vintage button jar at the Lounge. High contrast and fun. I love them.


I've started my next project - a cabled vest made from yarn I bought in Helsinki last summer. I'm very fond of it already. And since it is wool, the pressure is off to have it ready for wearing this season. Whew.


Happy knitting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

lovely! wow, you had just started it when i saw you. i am impressed!

11:53 PM  
Blogger TheYarnLounge said...

Have you had the joy of washing the linen yet?

And the vest looks great! You've gotten a lot done since I saw it last. :)

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home