Monday, March 02, 2009

Snow!

What fun!!! About eight inches of snowy bliss descended on us yesterday afternoon through this morning. A few photos from inside the cozy house.

Snow covered pansies.

A hungry dove.

A peaceful front yard scene.

Now some photos from our early jaunt. A snow covered vehicle. It is happily unearthed now, but a task it was.

Our charming home.

We went for a snow-trudge on the golf course. Stretches of endless virgin snow.


Until the mischief maker arrived.

By the way, I didn't have to clean off the vehicles - I was inside making these.

I LOVE snow days!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger ann said...

A 6'7" snow angel--never thought I'd see it! I love snow days, too, especially when all I love is around and warm and cozy INSIDE! Have fun!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

So fun! And those cinnamon rolls look YUM-MY!!! Teleport some over to Plano, TX. :)

10:36 AM  
Blogger TheYarnLounge said...

Yum! And fun! Yay, snow!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

Looks like a great snow day!

xo

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home