Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pittsburgh!




Okay, let's see if I'm better at managing Blogger today. It got the best of me last round.


So, we're on our way to Pittsburgh!  Views from Mount Washington (I think).


We had dinner at a fabulous sandwich joint.






I highly recommend pepperoni and a fried egg on a pre-race sandwich.
A view at the start line (all of the misalignment is blogger, not me).

A guy juggling four - yes, four - balls!

A post-race meal at Deluca's.  Highly recommended. 


That's a happy man with a four-meat (ham, sausage, bacon, and the best pepperoni ever) six-egg omelet.  The order of pancakes (no short stack here, full stack please) is hiding on the side.

Yay Pittsburgh!  We'll be back for another round soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

Love the photos! Especially the one of your hubby head and shoulders above the rest of the racing crowd! Not difficult to find him in a crowd, eh? And I am hungry just looking at those pictures. Yum. Looks like a fun trip.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home