Sunday, August 20, 2006

The KAL continues

Here is the Moss Grid Hand Towel - I'm making slow progress due to continued tangles. I finally fell victim to the absolute last resort (the one that was recommended by my mother who was enlisted to help with the untangling), breaking the yarn. I hate to fail, but the thrill of the challenge did not delight me any more. Plus I could not risk falling behind - this is a serious competition! My competitor is distracted with some footies, so I may be able to keep my lead. Or maybe I'm behind and she just hasn't posted yet...
And here's the other project on-going - the beginnings of a basket. This is my first project with hemp - it smells like a feed store. It's fairly stiff and not completely cooperative. I've been relegated to crochet outside only - it's a bit messy. And it tangles too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home